Full Featured, Easy to Use BluePrint Storage at Dickten Masch
Flat Filing Cabinet Limitations
- Too much floor space – 16 sq ft
- Difficult to use
- Hard to find needed print
- Blueprints curl at edges and tear
- Cabinet is heavy, needs to be disassembled to move
Cadfile Cabinet Benefits
- Sits 10 3/4″ from the wall – only 6 sq. ft.
- Easy to use
- 20 Folders keep blueprints organized
- Blueprints are flat and smooth – like new
- Mobile, with heavy duty casters – rolls easily through standard 32″ door.
Cadfile same blueprint storage as 2 – five drawer flat filing cabinets
Minifile same blueprint storage as 3 – five drawer flat filing cabinets
Planfile same blueprint storage as 6 – five drawer flat filing cabinets
Large Document Storage Options
Ulrich Cad file is great for any type of large document storage, many people call it the “vertical flat filing cabinet”. Use it for poster storage, plan storage, map storage, architectural and engineering drawing storage, blueprint storage or anytime large documents need to be easily and safely filed and protected.
Archival Quality Blue print Storage
Need Archival Quality blue print, poster, map or plan storage the Ulrich Cad file is the perfect option. Powder Coated and available with Archival quality folder paper, your important historical maps, drawings, plans and poster can be preserved for generations to come.