Two Flat File Cabinets are just too big
16 sq. ft. of floor space
Price 40% higher
Awkward to use
56 3/8″ from wall
Must be disassembled to move
One Cadfile – Vertical Flat File Cabinet
- 1,000 documents
- 6 sq. ft of floor space
- Costs way less!
- 20 Folders included
- Easy to Use
- Only 10 3/4″ from wall
- Mobile – Casters
- Fits through 32″ doorway
Better Than Flat File Cabinets!
Why use Flat File Cabinets when the Cadfile is the perfect storage solution for large documents. The Cadfile requires 75% less floor space than Flat File Cabinets, while providing amazing document protection and needs only 6 square feet of floor space. Each cabinet holds 1,000 large documents. That’s as many drawings as two flat file cabinets. At less than 11″ deep and with heavy duty casters this cabinet can fit anywhere in your office. Cadfile PF500 vs. 2 stack of Mayline 7867 Flat file Cabinets
Ulrich’s unique spring compression system and tuff-one folders make it easier to file large documents, than small documents in your desk drawer. While the Cadfile provides the best document protection available. Have more than 1,000 documents?See Planfile 2 Need Fire Protection?See Planfile.
- Cadfile is much easier to use than flat file cabinets. Simply open the flip-over lid (which becomes a shelf) and pull out the required file.
- Holds and protects documents using a unique spring compression system and heavy duty folders. Keeps your documents perfectly flat – No edge curling like flat file cabinets
- Standard folders have Mylar reinforced hand holes. Available customization can provide folders to hold several different sized maps, engineering plots, architectural drawings, or any documents in one cabinet.
- Will hold 1000 24″ × 36″ documents in minimal space.
- Optional casters for complete mobility. Try to move your flat file cabinets!
- Lower cost per sheet filed than any other system.
- Powder-coated finishes.
- Custom Colors Available
- Cadfile replaces TWO flat file cabinets.
**In Active Capacity: Maximum number of documents for monthly or quarterly use of the cabinet.