Archival Blueprint Folder Details:
- 12 Folders in package
- Max Sheet Size: “30 x 42”
- Compatible with Flat File Cabinets
- Folder Width: 42 1/2″
- Folder Height: 31 1/2″
- Number of Hand Holes: 1
- Folder Labels Included
- Archival Quality
- Lignan Free
- 20 pt heavy duty stock
- Passed P.A.T.
Advantages of Ulrich Archival Blueprint Folder
Hand hole grip for aid in pulling large document folder from a heavy stack.
Large Reinforcement Hem provides additional folder stiffness, making it easier to remove folder from a large stack. Provides extended large document folder life.
Corner notch allows for rapid folder search. Reveals label even when large document folder is only partially loaded. Allows for detailed content indexing.
Smooth Top and Closed Bottom
Smooth top edge of large file folders prevents any danger of paper cuts. While the closed bottom design prevents documents from curling at the back of the drawer.
- Hamilton Mfg. – Regular Series
- Hamilton Mfg. – Wood filing Units
- Mayline – Metal Plan Files
- Stacor – Stakmaster, Planmaster, Intermaster “A”
- Plan Hold – Flat Drawer Files
- Safco Flat Files
To ensure proper fit, measure the inside of the flat file drawer.