Fire Resistant Minifile Features
- Fire Resistant – Steel double wall construction with insulation between walls.
- Water Resistant – Protects from sprinklers, spills, fire extinguishing.
- Small office size storage
- High Capacity – Plenty of fire resistant storage in less space.
- Easy to use – all filing is done at waist height.
- Document Protection – Holds and protects documents using a unique spring compression system and heavy duty folders.
- Folders – Comes equipped with 24 heavy duty folders.
- Folders have Mylar reinforced hand holes.
- Easily customize to hold several different sized maps, engineering plots, architectural drawings, or any documents in one cabinet.
- Security – key locking system, standard on all cabinets.
- Double-wall, heavy duty steel construction and fire resistant insulation, providing fire protection that no other system can match.
- Mobility –
- Blueprint cabinet equipped with heavy duty, removable casters.
- Fits through standard interior doorways.
- Economical – Lower cost per sheet filed than any other system.
- Powder-coated finish, long lasting and environmentally safe.
Choose from our 7 standard colors –
Three Sizes Available:
In Active Capacity: Maximum number of documents for monthly or quarterly use of the cabinet.
|6024||24″×36″||43 1/4||35 1/2||14 3/4||255|
|6030||30″×42″||49 1/4||40 1/4||14 3/4||320|
|6036||36″×48″||55 1/4||44||14 3/4||385|
See how easy it is to use the Ulrich Minifile
Call us directly for questions on freight, 800-346-2875.
Made to Order. Lead Time 4 weeks.